Jet Vap Home Steam Cleaner is specially developed for residential sanitation solutions. It can be used in the following applications: home; kitchens and small objects; goldsmiths, printers, remanufacturing; dentistry (dental prosthesis); air conditioning; stoves and refrigerators.
The Jet Vap Home Steam Cleaner has a steam hose and a boiler with a capacity of five liters of water. The time for heating water and producing steam is thirty minutes.
Easy to handle, the Jet Vap Home Steam Cleaner is lightweight, compact, robust and can be used in residential sockets.
To maintain the efficiency of the Jet Vap Home Steam Cleaner use potable, clean, mineral salts-free water.
- Stainless steel case, valves and boiler;
- Manual supply;
- Tank (Boiler) with capacity for 5 liters of water;
- Number of hoses: 1 to 3.0m with Trigger, Swivel and Spray Nozzle;
- Trigger with swivel;
- Steam production: 4,5kg/h;
- Maximum temperature: 138°C;
- Fast and continuous steam generation with 2.5bar/36PSI pressure;
- Warm-up time: approximately 30 minutes;
- Triple security system;
- Electrical resistance with 2,500W power;
- Voltage: 2.500W/110V/20A or 2.500W/220V/12A;
- Weight: 11,5kg;
- Measures: 33x50x40 cm.
Air conditioning and condensers
Dental clinic, prostheses
Goldsmiths, printers, remanufacturing
Kitchens and small objects
The Jet Vap Steam Cleaners with manual water supply system have been designed to meet the requirements of the Detail niche, as well as several market segments.
Using state-of-the-art technology and meeting the environmental appeal, the Jet Vap Manual System Steam Cleaners lead the market by serving the best machinery for professionals who seek economy and greater profitability in their business, improving quality and even adding new mix of services, adding excellence and full customer satisfaction.
Design and manufacture 100% domestic, the Jet Vap Manual System Steam Cleaners are manufactured in stainless steel, with triple safety system, providing to its operators total safety and efficiency.